Monday 9 May 2011

Back to life drawing....

After a very long break, Life Drawing began again tonight. I was debating whether to go or not. There was a good exhibition ending today at the Saatchi gallery but figured that by the time I had finished at uni I would have barely any time to look around. I knew life drawing would be tough after such a long break and this coupled with a new tutor (who only allowed long 30 or 45 minute poses rather than the quick 5/10 minute ones) and all poses being lying ones, I certainly had my work cut out!




Ok so my proportions and angles may all be a bit obscure but I do like the strong, defined nature of my shapes. I feel that as I progress with life drawing I am developing a style of my own which I am comfortable and confident using.

No comments:

Post a Comment